Sold by the pound, boneless Chuck Roasts are tender, flavorful, and moist. Our 3-4, 7-8, and 10-12 pound chuck roasts are hand selected and hand trimmed. The larger roasts are perfect for family gatherings! Simply place in a roasting dish or turkey roaster, cook on a low temp for 10-12 hours, and you will have the juiciest and most tender beef roast this side of the Mississippi! This is the cut you'll want to order when you are looking for a perfect, no-fail pot roast!
Boneless Chuck Roast (3 sizes available)
About Our Beef Cattle, Health, Care
Hand cut from the front shoulder, this staple pot roast includes the perfect amount of beautiful marbling and lean muscle. When cooked appropriately, the meat becomes extremely tender and juicy from the rendered specks of marbling dotting the roast. Connective tissues in the roast also melt during cooking and become self-basting, adding even more moisture and flavor to this roast.
- 14-day aged to maximize tenderness, yet retain mellow flavor
- Hand carved from our grain-fed, Dry Lakes Ranch beef
- Flash-frozen and individually sealed for perfection
- No antibiotics or hormones
- BQA Certified – Dry Lakes Ranch is Beef Quality Assurance Certified.